Monday, April 2, 2012

B is for Books

I would love to be paid to read books all day...


I love everything about books. From the way they look, smell and feel to how they instantly make me feel sophisticated and mature just by carrying a bundle of them in my arms. 

As much as I love books, I am not a book snob. I don't care what genre you are into whether it be Young Adult, Fantasy, Non-Fiction or Sci-Fi. I don't care if you read paperbacks, hardbacks or use a Kindle. All I care about is getting more people reading in order to eliminate the stigma that you are boring or "uncool" if you read.

In my eyes, people who read are beyond awesome! And I'd rather associate myself with those who I can discuss books with than with those who can drink me under the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment