Wednesday, April 4, 2012

D is for Dreams

 For in dreams, we enter a world that is entirely our own...
~ Albus Dumbledore


The dreams I have are always so weird yet wonderful. I've been chased by cybermen, unsuccessfully ran for my life from an axe wielding fireman, discovered that Victoria Beckham has chickens, been caught in a gun fight which only stopped when mice caught fire, watched a plane crash and burn after not being allowed on it, flew with multi-coloured unicorns and listened as Lord Voldemort killed a guy over speaker phone.

I know some of those sound quite tame but everything I described above has happened in one night! I am a very light sleeper so I'm constantly waking from one dream then falling into another. It's quite fun actually. Though of course some dreams are more awesome than others so typically those dreams are the shortest.

I've tried in the past to keep a Dream Journal but my dreams are so detailed it would take me ages to write them all down! I guess I'm just lucky in that I've been able to remember my dreams without one. So far anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment