Thursday, March 8, 2012

MYSTERY MAN

Photobucket

We've met before, haven't we?

I don't think so. Where was it you think we met?

At your house. Don't you remember?

No. No, I don't. Are you sure?

Of course. As a matter of fact, I'm there right now.

What do you mean? You're where right now?

At your house.

That's fuckin' crazy, man.

Call me. Dial your number. Go ahead.

[Fred dials the number and the Mystery Man answers]

[over the phone] I told you I was here.

How'd you do that?

Ask me.

[into phone] How did you get inside my house?

[voice] You invited me. It is not my custom to go where I am not wanted.

Who are you?

[Both Mystery Men laugh mechanically]

[voice] Give me back my phone.

It's been a pleasure talking to you.


If we don't, remember me.

No comments:

Post a Comment