Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A bit of fun...

Inspired by Pandora. (Apologies, I didn't know how to do the upside down A's)

"Fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates. The bold things are what you must include. Tag three people and link back to them, as well as link back to me"

  • I like boys with good manners and girls who like to read books, not magazines.
  • I like daydreaming.
  • I like the smell of petrol.
  • I like being pale-skinned.
  • I like it when two people are being confrontational and the tension is so great that I get a fit of giggles.
  • I like keeping a memory box of treasured mementos and souvenirs.
  • I like laughing til I can't breathe.
  • I like letting my eyes adjust to the dark.
  • I like romance.
  • I like it when the sky turns pink.
  • I like sudden adrenaline rushes.
  • I like hot baths. 
  • I love spending time with Paul. Nothing beats it.
  • I hate sneezing. Especially in public. 
  • I hate my social awkwardness.
  • I hate needing to feel accepted by others.
  • I hate when people call those who like to stay in or those who are quiet "boring".
  • I hate feminists.
  • I hate waiting.
  • I hate daytime tv but in a way, it passes the time.
  • I hate the smell of bleach.
  • I hate Facebook.
I tag anyone reading this!

Love, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment