Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Beginnings

In case anyone is wondering, this blog is relatively new as I have been on a very extended hiatus and have only recently started up again. But I'm back and I intend to blog for the sheer enjoyment of it as well as to possibly, albeit unlikely, improve my writing capabilities. 

Yeah. I'm not expecting much on that front.

Anyway...
As an introduction of sorts, I am pinching an idea from Forever Twenty Two with an ABC of Hazel

AGE: Nineteen
BIRTHDAY: 3rd October
CAR: Ford Ka - christened "Sakura"
DAD: Gordon
ESSENTIAL START TO MY DAY: Breakfast. Checking my emails.
FAVOURITE COLOUR: Black. Purple
GOLD OR SILVER: Silver.
HEIGHT: 5' 3. A short arse.
INSTRUMENTS I WISH I COULD PLAY: Violin.
JOB: Full-time daydreamer.
KIDS: Sometime in the future
LIVES: Londonderry, NI
MUM: Pamela
NICKNAME: Haze. Hazy.
OTHER HALF: Paul
PETS: Penny the Jack Russel. Cally the Labrador.
QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: Gladiator - "What we do in life, echos in eternity..."
RIGHT-HANDED OR LEFT-HANDED: Right
SISTER: Lorna
TIME I WAKE UP: Since finishing college, anytime I fancy.
UNIVERSITY: Hopefully starting a Psychology course in Sept.
VEGETABLE I DISLIKE: Brussel Sprouts
WEATHER I LIKE MOST: Thunderstorms
X-RAYS: Teeth. Ankle
YOUNG: My surname
ZOO ANIMAL: Cheetah. Kookaburra.


Love, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment