Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I ♥ Japan

So if you've checked out my Life Ambitions page at the top of my blog, you will have noticed that many of them are centered around my wish to travel the world and see as many gorgeous places as I can. I therefore thought it would be a nice idea to share with you the various reasons as to why I love these particular places so much.

Japan


I adore cherry blossoms, they're just so beautiful. I love them so much that I christened my car "Sakura" as it means cherry blossom in Japanese.


The traditional architecture and scenery which is both beautiful and serene.

 

Japan is renowned for its anime/manga and I will probably go mental if I find memorabilia of my favourites such as Escaflowne. I'm not joking.


  I adore Japanese culture, what with the traditional kimonos, geisha's and even just how friendly they are to everyone.


Samurai's and Martial Arts are just too epic not to love

Love, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment