Sunday, June 12, 2011

Tommy Tiernan LIVE!

Beware of the Dee-vil!
Hey guys... I'm back! Where have I been? I hear you ask. Well... I've been away in Belfast completing a Life Ambition of mine which was to see the fantastic Mr Tommy Tiernan LIVE! And let me tell you, he was hilarious!

As he's an Irish comedian I don't expect many of you to know who he is, unless you come from Ireland of course, and that's grand. Just trust me when I say that he's side-splittingly good. Now, he was always slightly quirky but his Thursday night performance was nothing short of eccentric genius! I love that he is completely mental - it makes him even funnier in my eyes. Only he could get away with pretending to play an invisible fiddle in the dark...

I know this probably makes no sense as ya had to be there to experience the magic he weaved that night. I guess I'm just trying to say that I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I would love to see him again.

Plus! We were in the second row which was just awesome!

Love, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment