Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Eighth Award Ceremony

So I think it's about time that I passed these awards on to you guys! So if you see any ya fancy, please feel free to take them because there is no way I'm going through all my followers and selecting only a handful to receive them. Plus the amount of linkage that would involve is the stuff of nightmares... 

O_o

From Mark and BattleGnomes: The Sunshine Award


From Izdiher and Sophia: The Liebster Blog Award


From The Frisky Virgin, Mark and Zoe: The Versatile Blogger Award


From The Frisky Virgin: The Irrestistably Sweet Blog Award


From Sadhana: You're Awesome Award


From Ovais: The Adorable Blog Award


From Ovais: Hot Blog Award


From Mark: I Dig Your Blog Award


From Bouncin' Barb: Tell Me About Yourself Award


From Bouncin' Barb: Kreativ Blogger


From Serendipity: The Blissful Blog Award


No comments:

Post a Comment