Monday, July 25, 2011

Art Attack

I didn't have many hobbies as a child. Mainly because I believed that another word for hobbies was sport. And I didn't like sports. I also wasn't a sociable child so I didn't have many friends. Though as I grew older I realised that I did have hobbies all along, but I was too embarrassed to admit them to my friends. My hobbies included drawing, reading and writing. I know they're not physically demanding but I found them enjoyable. Still do.

Ever since Harry Potter my interest in reading has grown and grown, and now thanks to this blog my interest in writing is doing the same. Somewhere over the years however, I lost interest in drawing. Not because I didn't enjoy it - I was just a damn perfectionist that drawing just became frustrating. Not anymore though. After my recent migraine attack I haven't read any books and at times I suffer from writers block so I decided to take up drawing again. And I love it.

I can't draw off the top of my head, so all these images are not of my design. Instead, the originals can all be found via Google Images. Let me know what you think of them.











Love, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment