Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A glorious day...

Although I'm not bipolar, I have days were my mood is considerably dark. Yesterday was one of those days. I happily could have done without yesterday. It just felt pointless. Though lately, my entire summer has been feeling pretty pointless. I do the same thing, day in day out. The only highlight I have is seeing Paul at the weekends but even then I wish I could be with him longer.

As you can imagine I went to bed feeling pretty sorry for myself but I woke up today feeling totally refreshed. It was a gorgeous day so I decided to break with habit and go for a lovely long walk. I can't even tell you how good it felt to just get out of the house. It also allowed me to practice my non-existant photography skills finally!

Here a few of my favourite photos I snapped earlier today...








Love, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment