Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Getting to know the host

In honour of all my new followers, I'd like to take this chance and welcome you all to Pablo's Angel. It really means a lot to me that you take the time to read and comment on my posts. So as a little thank you, I thought I'd talk about some weird and wonderful facts about me. I promise you there's more to this blog than just lists with pretty pictures! No seriously, there is.

#1 I am constantly cold. Even when it's a really hot day and people are sweating, I will still happily wrap up. My family think I am insane. Or suffering from really bad circulation. It would explain why I'm so pale I suppose...

#2 I always flatten my food. Sausage rolls, sandwiches, baps, bagels etc all have to be squeezed within a inch of their life before I'd eat them. I know, I'm strange.

#3 I'm not superstitious, I swear I'm not. I can walk on cracks and under ladders, I can spill salt without throwing some over my shoulder and I don't lock myself away on Friday the 13th. Strangely though, I have this weird notion of jinxing things. Like, I won't say a test was easy in case I jinx it and fail. Or I won't say such and such will win a match in case doing so makes them lose. It gets so extreme sometimes that when I plan days out, I'll purposely not get too excited in case something happens. For example if I look forward to going for a walk in the park, it will rain. See what I mean?

#4 I can do a pretty good Russian accent but that's it. Except of course when I'm recorded and then I sound American. Ever since I established the fact that I sound American in recordings, it was bugging me as to what American I sound like. After endless listening to my voice - which is so weird btw - I think I sound like Anne Hathaway. I'm sure if you ever heard my voice you'd disagree and call me delusional but for now, I'm happy sounding like Miss Hathaway.

I think that's enough for now, I don't want ya getting sick of me already! Though what is it with me and lists?! I so gotta get out of this habit..


Love, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment