Thursday, February 9, 2012

Going Gaga...

I am not a huge fan of shopping. I'd even go as far to say that I hate it. Well, seriously dislike it at least. I don't know why as stereotypically, being a woman means that I should love it.

But alas this is not the case. I don't like spending money as I get terribly guilty when I do. I don't know why but if it saves me from becoming bankrupt someday then it will be worth it.

Until lately when I discovered something when passing the time in TK Maxx...

I simply adore shopping for the home! I went absolutely gaga over ornaments, candles, mirrors, pillows, kitchen utensils and lights! It was insane. In the end though I bought one thing which I have been after for a while. It's perfect and can't wait til the spring/summer to use it.


A beautiful picnic basket at £13.00 which was an absolute steal...

Thanks to TK Maxx I seriously can't wait to move out so that I can decorate my own home!

No comments:

Post a Comment