Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tag! You're It

I've been chosen by Stephanie and Fang to do this Eleven Things/Questions Tag

The Rules:
  1. Post these rules
  2. Post 11 random things about yourself
  3. Answer the questions that tagger set for you in their post
  4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
  5. Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged
 Eleven Things About Me:
  1. I hate tea and coffee
  2. I wish I was left-handed
  3. My first pet was a goldfish called Bambi
  4. I'm a neat freak
  5. My eyes are a greyish blue
  6. But I wish that they were green
  7. I think my Bonsai tree is dying...
  8. I want a pet ferret
  9. I go gaga over baby animals
  10. I passed my driving test when I was seventeen
  11. On my fourth attempt...
Fang's Questions: 

Q1 How was your day? Anything exciting happened?
    Shit so far really. Was at uni and despite it being a short introductory lecture into that module, I was told that we have another essay based exam for it plus two pieces of coursework that are group based. Kill. Me. Now. Though tonight should be better when Paul comes up!

    Q2 Ever done anything that falls waaay outside of the social norms of your gender/age group? ie watched My Little Pony and enjoyed it or something?
      I think this question would have been more relevant if I was asked it at high school. Back then I listened to a lot of classical music which was way out of the social norm for a twelve year old girl. Well, compared to the girls in my year group anyway.

      Q3 If you were to classify yourself into a certain social group/style (ie gothic, emo, stoner, etc) which one would you place yourself in?
        In high school I did go through an emo stage but now I'd classify myself as a geek. And proud.

        Q4 Favourite Sesame Street character?
          NONE OF THEM! All forms of muppets, puppets or ventriloquist dummies freak me out! I'm deadly serious when I say that I want to punch Elmo in the face.

          Q5 Seek out a popular YouTube video, check the comments. What are your thoughts on those people?

            I don't really have any thoughts on them. They enjoyed the video like I did so... yeah.... Moving on!

            Q6 Do you have any neurotic/OCD tendencies?

            Everytime I wash my hands I lather and rinse the soap off three times and I always have to make sure that pens have their lids on or that they are unclicked so that the ink doesn't dry out. AM I CRAZY?

            Q7 What's the meaning of life?

            To just live it and enjoy it

            Q8 Do you collect something?

            I used to collect rubbers (erasers for my American followers) when I was younger but now I just collect mementos.

            Q9 Ultimate fantasy?

            That I'm an elf and own a pet dragon

            Q10 Weirdest dream?

            I have so many weird and wonderful dreams that I'll just tell you about last nights dream which was a mash up of Merlin, The Three Muskateers and Pirates of the Carribean. It was epic. I was D'Artagnan.

            Q11 Have you enjoyed this "11 Questions" thing?
              Yes, it was alright but I now have to answer another eleven questions...

              Stephanie's Questions: 

              Q1 If you could time travel, would you go to the future or the past? Why?

              I'd travel to the past so that I could experience my favourite era's, the Victorian era and Medieval era, for myself.

              Q2 What is your favourite fast food place?

              Lately it has been McDonalds!

              Q3 Have you done the personality test? (here) What is your personality type?

              Mine is INFJ: Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling and Judging. Pretty accurate I must say!

              Q4 Are you superstitious?

              Not really, though I do believe in jinxes...

              Q5 Who is your biggest inspiration?

              Probably JK Rowling who was a single mother on the welfare, who became a writing legend...

              Q6 Did you have an imaginary friend as a child? 

              Nope! Always wish I had though

              Q7 What is your favourite season?

              Autumn. It's not too cold or hot, plus the mutli-coloured leaves makes everything look gorgeous

              Q8 Chocolate or lollies?

              Oooh... both!

              Q9 Are you allergic to anything?

              Nope! Not that I know of anyway...

              Q10 What are you most talented at?

              Um... reading? Seriously, I have no talent

              Q11 Are you a grammar nazi? :P

              I claim to be but I'm really not. Probably best that I'm not though as poor grammar would annoy me more than it does now.

              My Questions:
              1. Who would you swap places with, just for a day?
              2. Tattoos: Yay or Nay?
              3. Favourite cartoon growing up?
              4. Are you still close to your best friend from high school/college?
              5. Worst fear?
              6. Do you believe in true love?
              7. Name one thing you'd like to achieve/do in your lifetime
              8. Favourite book?
              9. Who is your current celebrity crush?
              10. Twitter: Yay or Nay?
              11. What are your guilty pleasures?
              I Tag:

              Cricketfreak : InsomniaStrikes : Kathy : Leah

              No comments:

              Post a Comment