Sunday, December 18, 2011

200 Posts!

Today marks my 200th post, and what better way to celebrate it than with a vlog? I apologise in advance for any ramblings... And for it being dark. It was the only time I could record it as my parents were out...


I got these questions from The Urban Umbrella. It's a truly great blog so please check it out if you get the chance!

And here are the questions if you wanna do this survey yourself:

Q1 What is your favourite holiday show?
Q2 What is your favourite Christmas colour?
Q3 Do you like to stay in your pjs or dress up for Christmas?
Q4 If you could buy only one person a present this year, who would it be?
Q5 Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Q6 Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
Q7 What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Q8 Any Christmas wishes?
Q9 Favourite Christmas smell?
Q10 Favourite Christmas meal or treat?

No comments:

Post a Comment