Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Tenth Award Ceremony

The Frisky Virgin recently handed out the "One Lovely Blog" award to all her followers so here is my obligatory thank you post! Thanks Frisky!


Now, seeing as I've been a bit lazy with the last couple of award posts, I'm gonna make an effort today to share some things about myself so here goes:

#1 I love beef flavoured super noodles

#2 I don't like leaving things to the last minute - whether it be coursework or Christmas shopping, it has to be done as soon as possible

#3 When I was younger I used to deny that I liked the colour pink as I didn't want to come across as too girly. 

#4 I've been driving for three years now but I still couldn't tell you where my fog lights are...

#5 I hate it when people try to be "random"

Usually I would pass this on to everyone but there are a few new blogs that I've discovered that I want to give a shout out to so please check them out if you get the chance!





No comments:

Post a Comment