Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Eleventh Award Ceremony

Apologises for not blogging yesterday, my grandmother was down visiting which resulted in me being too busy. So to make up for it, here's another award ceremony!

Firstly, thank you to Aquib Mastan from Brand New Life who awarded me his own personal blog award! Unfortunately, as it's his own award, I can't pass it forward but know this, you're all my favourites!


And finally to Ovais from 18 Downing Street for awarding me The Versatile Blogger award! 


Five Facts about me:

#1 I don't have a middle name but desperately wish I had
#2 My eyes are a blue/grey colour
#3 I love cats and dogs equally
#4 I hate public transport
#5 I like carrots but rarely eat them

Those are probably thee lamest facts ever! But they'll have to do...

I pass this award onto:

The Frisky Virgin from The Frisky Virgin
Ember Drake from Ember's Corner
That 20 Something Virgin from That 20 Something Virgin

Ovais also passed along the I Love Your Blog award to all his followers which I am now passing along to all of mine. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment