Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Inner Delia...

Yesterday, my mother and I baked a chocolate cake. It was the first chocolate cake we've ever made so we were pretty pleased with how it turned out!


Check out the recipe here!

I adore baking, it's one of my favourite things to do in the entire world. I always enjoy dreaming about spending hours in my own kitchen, baking goodies for Paul. He's got a sweet tooth, unlike me, so I know he'll always enjoy everything I'll make for him.

The above chocolate cake is for him to enjoy, not me. 

I just love the thought of my home being filled with the smell of freshly baked scones too, and because I prefer savoury foods, at least I can enjoy them! 

I don't know, I guess I'm an old-fashioned housewife trapped within a twenty year olds body!



No comments:

Post a Comment