Saturday, December 10, 2011

Winter Is Coming...

Well, here in Northern Ireland it's already arrived!


The mornings are dark and dreary, the air cool and crisp, and the roads more treacherous...

I'm thankful that I only have two more days of university left before I'm off on my Christmas holidays as the snow is sure to start soon and there's no way I'd be driving in that! It's bad enough driving already. Last week I was caught in a hailstones downpour and trust me, that was frigging scary! Especially since the din was soo loud...

The winds were also extremely strong that bridges were closed and people were advised to only drive if it was essential. Luckily it's died down now though!

It was pretty epic though, as well as it being perfect weather to snuggle up with a loved one in front of a roaring fire! So it wasn't all bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment