Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Haul!

This year I was thoroughly spoilt rotten by my loved ones! And being the dutiful blogger that I am, I took photos of every present I got for your viewing pleasure...


A bonsai tree, a dragon cuddly toy, Katy Perry's Purr perfume, Professor Layton & The Lost Future, Professor Layton & The Spectre's Call and two fairy figurines...


Hello Kitty nail polish & lip gloss, a manicure set, three beaded necklaces, a make-up brush set, a Peacocks gift voucher and a heart bracelet...


Milktray, Cadbury's buttons, Thorntons and Afer Eights...


£100 and a compact mirror...


Stardust DVD and a sexy basque...


Gok Wan and Katy Perry body lotion and bath essence...


The Harry Potter limited edition boxset, the Harry Potter complete film guide and the golden snitch necklace that I've wanted for ages...


And finally, a bizarre little pet firefly...

I adore all my presents, I hope you all loved yours too!


No comments:

Post a Comment