Saturday, December 17, 2011

Fairytale Mania

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but there seems to be a lot of televison programmes based on fairytales lately. The main two being Grimm and Once Upon A Time.

I adore these two shows and can't enough of either one of them. Though I do prefer Once Upon A Time just because it's cuter and has more of a romantic feel to it whereas Grimm is a lot darker and creepier. Plus Once Upon A Time has got such a cute little actor in it playing Henry - he's adorable!

Here are the trailers for both shows. I highly recommend them:



So why have I mentioned these shows?

Well because fairytale mania also seems to have struck Hollywood. First there was Alice in Wonderland (which was... quirky), then Red Riding Hood (which I haven't seen yet), Beastly (which I refuse to see because it looks shit) and now there is Snow White and the Huntsman (which looks amazing).

I'm actually really looking forward to this movie because it looks interesting and oh so cool. Not because Kristen Stewart is in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment