Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Shall I Tell You About My Day?

This is my last week off before I start my second semester of university and I fully intend to make the most it. That is, until mother nature arrived and well you get the picture. Curse being a woman! 

Although, I had no plans anyway. Getting it now means that I won't have it on our anniversary next week and I won't be sick as a pig at uni. So Mother Nature? You have good timing for once.

I didn't feel like blogging today to be honest. The only reason I'm making an effort is because I got a sweet comment from my newest follower Ridx who... revitalised me I guess. Albeit this post isn't all that great, just me telling you about my week so far. Exciting eh?

Oh but I did accomplish something this week! I rewatched an old anime that I adored as a child called Escaflowne or The Vision of Escaflowne to be completely accurate. It was just as awesome as I remembered it, even if I did cringe a little at some of the dialogue! The only thing I hated about this anime as a child was the ending and yup, I still hate it as an adult. I won't spoil it for those of you who are interested. Well, that's partly true, the real reason is that it would take far too long to explain!

So yeah, that's been the height of it. Apart from enjoying some hilarious emails from Lexie who was born literally two days after me, and although she's from across the pond, I still consider her my virtual twin. She's awesome.

Now I'm off to listen to some more Lindsey Stirling...

No comments:

Post a Comment