Friday, January 6, 2012

Back to Basics

Ususally I write about a certain topic but today I'm going to update you on what's been going on in my life as of late. You know, get back to the basics of blogging so to speak. I don't know why, but writing has become very difficult for me lately. I just find everything I write to be meh. So much so that this is my third attempt at writing this post.

As most of you'll know, I have Imflammation of the Colon and underwent treatment in the form of steriods. Well, I've been off those steriods for a few weeks now and I miss them terribly. Simply because my appetite has gone again. Sigh. I also had a hospital appointment to discuss my condition and apparently, the doctor is 95% sure that I have Chrones Disease. Lovely eh? To be 100% sure though I've got to go for an x-ray in a few weeks time.

Now because I don't want to end this post on a downer, I just found out this morning that apart from an exam on Tuesday, I don't have to go back to university until the 30th January! How frigging awesome is that?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment