Sunday, September 18, 2011

Out of the wars, barely...

Hey guys,

Sorry for my lack of posting but I've been too ill to do anything other than stare blankly at the television screen, letting it numb the pain as well as my brain. Basically this summer my stomach has become extremely delicate. I can't eat anything spicy or strong flavours anymore. I can't tell you how much I'm missing chicken curry.

On Thursday I stupidly took a strong painkiller for "Aunt Ruby's Monthly Visit" and my newly delicate stomach has made me pay for it by giving me every fucking side effect the painkiller has to offer. I'll let you use your own imagination for that part.

I woke up feeling okay today so that is why you'll probably all notice a bunch of comments from me as I caught up with your posts. I still feel pretty weak so I'll wrap this post up with a funny youtube vid I saw on Rude Tube a few nights ago.

I hope no one gets offended by it though. It's funny. End of.


No comments:

Post a Comment