Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I'm Still Alive!

Sorry I've been such a bad blogger lately. It's just been a hectic week!

The Award Week took up a lot of time that regular blogging was postponed. Then on that Friday I got sick.

Note: I get sick regularly, so if I go AWOL for a while that's probably the reason why...

Then I was up at Paul's all weekend. But I was too sick to go online. Then, thankfully I had recovered enough to go see the comedian Alan Carr in Belfast last night.

And now, I have a university class test tomorrow morning and I've barely revised for it. So regular blogging will occur tomorrow sometime. 

Look forward to more Psychology posts, friend updates, a movie review, my Q&A and my thoughts about Alan Carr's show.

I just need to write them first...

No comments:

Post a Comment