Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pimpin'

That's right guys, I'm going to whore all you guys out! But it's going to be beautiful and dignified and you'll all love it. 

What's going to happen is that every single last one of you will be given my very own blog award as well as receive a little shout out about what I love about you and your blog. It shall be known as Award Week. And it will be epic.


Also, just to thank you even more, I'm going to hold a Q&A where you can ask me questions about anything and everything you've ever wanted to know about me. Whether it be my favourite ice cream flavour to whether I believe in ghosts. It's up to you. All questions are welcome and the more the merrier!

If you want to ask me a question(s) then just leave it in the comment section below. I will then write a whole post dedicated to answering them. So don't be shy, coz otherwise it will be the most pathetic Q&A ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment