Sunday, August 14, 2011

26 Questions

Pinched from PurpleMist at InsomniaStrikes!

Make a list of 5 things that are in reach.  
Remote control. Mobile phone. Bottle of water. Lip balm. Phone charger.


What is your favourite holiday?
Halloween. I love the spookiness of the whole night.

What is your fashion style?  
I wear a mixture of styles. Depending on the occasion I'll either wear something comfortable like jeans and converse or something pretty like a cute dress with tights and pumps.


What’s your occupation?  
Student.


What do you hear right now?  
The television.


Who was the last person you hugged?
My better half Paul ")


What random song just popped in your head now?  

What did you do today?  
Apart from the usual stuff that I do everyday I finally updated my CV in order to apply for a job I saw online. Fingers crossed!


What was the last text message you received?  
"Night night gorgeous xxxxo"


What websites do you always visit when you go online?  
Msn. Facebook. Blogger. Youtube.


What is your next big planned purchase?  
A four day trip to Edinburgh


If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?  
Soo so many places! Just check out my Dream Destinations page. I update it regularly.


Where do you see yourself in 5 years?  
Hmm... I'll just be turning 25 by then. Wow. That's scary! I do hope though that I'll be happily working in a decent job and living in my own home with my lovely other half.


Where’s your tattoo/Where would you like a tattoo?  
I don't have a tattoo but despite wanting one, I'm not prepared to have something so permanent inked on my body for the rest of my life. If I did get one, I'd get it just beneath my right shoulder.


What are you doing this weekend?  
Well it's the weekend as I'm writing this and all I'm planning on doing is relaxing.


If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?  
The violin without a doubt. It's beautiful.


What’s the one thing you need the most now?  
Something to drink. Like water. I'm not an alco. Tsk to all you who thought so!


Are you a creeper?  
Not really.


What is your dream job?  
A librarian. Surrounded by books all day sounds awesome to me!


What’s the last good movie you saw?  
Super 8. It was so cool! I really loved the child actors.


What’s your favourite quote?  
"What we do in life, echos in eternity" - Gladiator. I just think it's such a beautiful quote.


What is your favourite colour?  
I don't really have a specific favourite.


Give us three styling tips that always work for you:  
Hair: Messy is sexy. I hardly ever straighten my hair. 
Clothes: Just be yourself. I wear clothes that make me feel good.
Make-up: Less is more. I only ever wear eyeliner and mascara just to bring out my eyes. And that's only if I was going out.


Coffee or tea?  
Neither. Both are nasty.


What do you love to do when it is drizzling?  
I don't really like drizzling rain. It's fickle. Stopping and starting constantly. Tis very annoying.


What inspires you? 
People inspire me. Especially Paul.

Love, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment