Sunday, August 28, 2011

A pointless post that I hope you read anyway...

Hey guys,

So you might have noticed that I've been fiddling around with the look and feel of my blog lately. What do you think? Do you like it? I've always wanted my own personalised header and I'm pretty pleased with how my first attempt came out. Though I've no idea if it can be centered because it's currently sitting just off centre and it's bugging the perfectionist inside me!

I've also removed the "labels" off my posts because... well there isn't a reason really. Unless you count being too lazy to include them as a reason...

Next, I've added a Blogoversary gadget thingy so that I don't lose track of when my blog is one year old. Only 212 days to go...

In my About Me section, I've written a bunch of things that hopefully gives you a better description of the type of person I am. I hope you enjoyed reading them as much as I enjoyed creating them!

And after seeing them everywhere, I finally got my own signature too which I think looks really snazzy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment