Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Second Award Ceremony

The lovely J.Day over at The Ramblings of Charlie Brown bestowed upon me the epic Blog on Fire award!


I did seven things about myself last time but thankfully this time I only need to do five which are preferably suitable for an "on fire" award. Hmm... well we'll see what I can come up with!

#1 I see red when people annoy me

#2 I find accents incredibly sexy. Well, apart from Welsh and Liverpudlian because they just make people sound stupid. No offence...

#3 I love phoenixes

#4 Red is one of my favourite colours.

#5 I love lingerie

Now to pass it on to five bloggers!

#1 Jewels at Turning 30

#2 Hanis at I Don't Do Boys

#3 Lexie at The Lexical Gap

#4 Cricketfreak at BhadrAwr


Again, if you promise to link back to my blog then I'll let you away with not having to post five things about yourself!

Love, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment