Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Fourth Award Ceremony

I'm sure everyone is sick of these award ceremonies but I'm not - keep them coming I say!

I just don't feel right if I don't dedicate a post to thank fellow bloggers for awarding me. They took the time to award me so it's only decent that I take the time to thank them! Plus, I enjoy doing it so I can advertise their awesomeness to everyone. Because like, if you award me, then like, you're automatically deemed awesome. Just thought I'd point that out, you know, in case anybody else has spare awards out there... ... 

 Ahem...

So I'd like to say a huge thank you to Love from A Journey Called Life for awarding me the "You Make Me Happy" award:


and to Ezazi from Chatterings of a Drunk Butterfly for awarding me "The Drunk Butterfly" award which is extra special as she made it herself:


Thank you guys so much! You're both awesome!

Love, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment