Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekend Fun

Hey guys,

I'm back! Did you miss me? Don't worry, I wasn't abducted by aliens or anything, I was just with Paul all weekend where I had a really relaxing and fab time. It felt so good being out of my house for a few days plus being with Paul is always a pleasure.

Saturday and Sunday were just spent enjoying the weather and relaxing in each other's company but on Friday we went exploring. Paul is an avid fan of the Game of Thrones series and heard that filming was going on at one of our local beaches. So of course we went and checked it out. Half the beach was cordoned off and there were huge film trucks and tents everywhere! It was awesome. Unfortunately we couldn't take any pics coz if we did we probably would have been rugby tackled by the security guards.

So instead I revelled in the beautiful scenery. This beach is surrounded by huge cliffs that always take my breath away. It felt utterly incredible being surrounded by both the awesome cliffs and powerful ocean. It really makes you realise just how beautiful our little planet is. Mother Nature truly is a majestic force.

Bad picture but you get the idea!

Ugly Jellyfish!

We then walked through a forest which was both enchanting and gorgeous. We even found a little pond/lake with ducks! Though as we were watching them swim I couldn't help but have slightly disturbing thoughts of wondering what duck actually tastes like...





Nom nom nom?

Love, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment