Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Third Award Ceremony

Not once did I expect to receive any awards when I started blogging. Though that being said, I do adore them as they make feel great knowing that there are people out there who enjoy reading what I have to say. And that means so much to me!

Firstly, I'd like to thank Jewels from According to Jewels who awarded me her own personal award. I love being a Jewels Gem! Unfortunately I can't pass this on as only she can name her Gems but I just wanted to say thank you and to give her a little shout out.



Secondly, I received the "Blog on Fire" award from Kyla from Kyla's Not Normal


I would like to pass this award onto:

Normal is Overrated from Conceal your Thoughts
Serendipity from Little Moments of Bliss

Next, I received the "I Dig Your Blog" award by Bhadra from BhadrAwr


I would like to pass this award onto:

Anna from Artist's Charm

And finally, it's time for the combined eight fascinating facts about me. I use the term fascinating very loosely by the way...

I hate the smell of bleach
Daddy-long legs freak me out
I'm a Libra
I've only ever been abroad once and that was to Rome
When I get nervous I automatically put on a posh accent
The first film I saw in the cinema was Ghost Town in 2008. I'd never been before that. I was sixteen. I lived a sheltered life!
I love everything strawberry flavoured but can't stand actual strawberries

Thank you all so much for following guys - I love all of you!

Love, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment